More Ideas Than Time!

Do you have more ideas than time?  I know I do.  My brain is busting over with ideas of things to create for TpT and my classroom.  Ideas hit me all the time, but most often they hit me while I am in the middle of doing something in my classroom or while I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep.  I don't want to forget these ideas, so I jot them down on To-Do Lists or in a small notebook that I keep in my purse or the one I keep by my bed.  I may not get to these ideas right away but writing them down will remind me of them when I do have some free time.  

I have created free "Busy Teacher's To-Do Lists" for you!  Click {here} to download them today.  

       

 I hope you find these useful! 
Happy Teaching!
-Erica Bohrer

5 comments:

  1. So cute and perfect for our busy minds!!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea :)

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Erica, for all of the things you share!

    Now I can cross off "Make a To Do List" off my To Do List!

    Kim
    http://joyin6th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have almost taken more of the possible provisions of ideas which must be understood by the respective authorities to try herewith. rephrase tool online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget