Image Map

Tippy Toe Chick Go Freebie

We just finished our Reading Street story, Tippy-Toe Chick, Go!  It was a great addition to our Easter week!  Our theme was Clever Ideas so the students were Problem Solving Detectives during writing!  I had some writing activities in their centers they were really excitied about.  They brainstormed problems they have had and came up with a few clever solutions to those problems.


I added Read and Write the room with the ending -le and vowel pattern -ow
The students played a game with these skills in word work.


Please enjoy all of this for free by clicking the link below.  Enjoy!!




I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Would you please tell me something about street story ??? Hope to read you again. sell my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We also use the Scott Foresman Reading Series. I love what you have made to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete