Memoirs of a Goldfish Unit and Freebie

The days to summer are quickly approaching!  I'm eager to float in the pool with a few good books.  As we are counting down the days, we are recording our memoirs.  A few weeks ago, I shared this wonderful unit...

Click to Link

This morning I added a seven page freebie file for you.  I think Memoirs of a Goldfish is a wonderful way to inspire students to write their own countdown memories.  

Click to Link

Included: An brief introduction and link to article, book recommendations, cause and effect comprehension sheet, preview of unit, and a thank you note from me!

3 comments:

  1. I just had this book donated to my classroom library! I have a role of stickers. e-mail me if you'd like them...I'll send some to you!! That called a surprise give-away!! I'm so thankful to have your unit!!
    Jenny
    jennyglahnreck@aol.com
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny. I'm emailing the unit as an exchange. Very cool!!!

    Cheryl
    Primary Graffiti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget