Image Map

Desert Critter Clip Art Freebie

Happy Monday everyone!  8 more days until the big "First Day of School" frenzy for me and my daughter!  She'll be starting Kindergarten this year!  Where has the time gone?
As I begin to plan ahead for the upcoming school year, I try to think of how I can implement science a little more each year.  I am planning to introduce characteristics of our Arizona desert critters with our Common Core Standards this year. 
Yes, desert life has it's advantages from deer hopping our fence to eat from our Peach tree....
 to those curious Javelina snooping through our garage looking for the trash cans....
Stop by my blog for more, including a free Desert Critters Clip Art set!  Click the link below.


8 comments:

  1. wow...really nice blog.. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me.. . keep it up . . really much appreciated.. .congratz..
    vapor recovery tower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things and your tutorials are very good. Dhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubai Desert Safari is one of the best place for tour i love it very much nice work Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a great site to see. That will help for improvisation of me. Will definitely marked as Bookmark.

      business electricity tariffs

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safaris in Dubai is one of the best thing to do for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desert Safari Dubai Tours one of the best thing where you can enjoy your trip..
    Tours in Dubai | Dubai city tour

    ReplyDelete