Image Map

Christmas Cookie Swap Last Minute Math Freebie

Happy Wednesday! It's Ms. A (Yolanda) here from Oceans of First Grade Fun! We are counting down the days until our holiday break in my classroom, but I'm still making sure that we get the most bang for our buck! My students have been hard at work during math stations this week and here's a freebie of one our station activities.




We have been working all year on adding ten to a number so this station went along well with my plans this week. I have found that keeping the week as close to normal as possible makes it go so much smoother! I shouldn't speak too fast....we still have two more days to go and tomorrow is Christmas party day!!! Yeah (in my most sarcastic voice).
Click the picture above for your free copy of this math station freebie! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment