Image Map

Handwriting Hall of Fame and Vegas!?!

Hi all! Elizabeth here from Kickin' it in Kindergarten! It's been awhile since I've hopped overe here to say hello. 
As you all are well aware, we need some reinforcement this time of the year. Whew...do we ever. 
I put this guy up on Thursday and it has seemed to be the magic ticket. A little bit of a glitter on poster goes a long way {got the poster from Target}.

I am pulling all kinds of tricks out of my hat this time of the year. This is a way to recognize the kiddos that have been giving you their best work and to pull those babies up that need a little extra...push. It is amazing what it does for that student and then how it impacts the other students. They ALL want to be on that wall at the end of the day. I can only manage to keep up with it at the end of the year, but I'm sure you are way more together than I am and could keep up with it all year! 

It doesn’t always have to be the kiddo with the best handwriting that goes up there, but you will notice that students will start taking extra care. Be sure you let everyone up there at some point! 

I put my own little handwriting unit together, but you can create one yourself! 


I am going to be in Vegas this summer! Are you!?! Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants just created this group for the meet-up that will be happening while we are there it is SO ridiculously fun!!! The 9th may or may not be my anniversary {sorry hubs}. If your coming...be sure to join the FB group so you can stay up-dated!




3 comments:

  1. Loving the handwriting 'Hall of Fame'… printed and creating, TODAY. Thank you!
    As for Vegas, I can't afford to attend the conference and my school won't pay for me {BOO} but I might just fly out there for the meet-up! :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg omg....Vegas! I wish I could go, y'all are going to have a blast. Keep us updated!

    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete