Image Map

Five for Friday Linky Party + Other Summer Link Ups!


Hello Friday!

 This is Kacey from Doodle Bugs and I would love to invite you to link up to my weekly linky party called Five for Friday. It's simple and fun!



Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. 


Grab the button above and link back to Doodle Bugs Teaching.


Then, hop over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and link up with your blog post!


_____________________________________________________________



And are you looking for other linky parties to join? Join some of the Blog Hoppin' Girls this summer with this handy schedule.
 
 
 



Thanks Deedee for making the schedule for us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of the natural beauty of the room which had thick floor-length curtains and a stone fireplace, we were able to get away with very minimal decorations.
    best halloween party nyc

    ReplyDelete