Hey, y'all! It's Amy here from Step into 2nd Grade. Do you have iPads in your classroom? This post is dedicated to MY favorite iPad apps (as of late). I'm not a technology guru, but I know what keeps my kiddos engaged and strengthens their skills!
Most of my favorite apps are geared towards math since we use the iPads during math stations. So, here we go:
1. ChatterPix Kids- I first saw this on Amanda Madden's blog post. We used it to present our penguin research. The kids LOVED it! It's so simple to use, and there are so many options on how to use it.
2. Base Ten Bingo- Great for differentiating and studying place value
3. Todo Math- A very interactive telling time app
4. Educreations- this can be used as a interactive whiteboard or for presentations. Some of my students used it to present what they learned about spiders.
6. Math Regrouping- This is one of the only regrouping apps I can find, and I love it!
7. Sushi Monster- fact fluency
8. Endless Alphabet- Great for learning new vocabulary words or focusing on a word a day/week
9. Spelling City- We use this for weekly spelling practice
10. PopMath- fact fluency
What are your favorite iPad apps?! I'm always looking for new downloads, so leave your recommendations in the comment section below!