Image Map

Egg-cellent Spelling Center

Hi all!  It is Erica Bohrer from Erica's Ed-Ventures.   Take advantage of the after Easter sales and snap up this flash freebie!

I purchased two sets of large plastic eggs, easter grass, and a basket from Target.  Then I typed up our Words of the Week on cute chick cards.  The adorable clip art is a freebie from our fellow Blog Hopper, Mel of Graphics from the Pond.   Next, I printed and copied the recording sheet.  I have provided you with two copies of the recording sheet.   On the recording sheet pictured above, the students write the spelling word as many times as they can around the egg and in the middle.  They use the same color as the egg and word, so you will need to provide your students with colored pens, pencils, or gel pens.  The students at the center take only one egg and open it at a time. I like to teach my first graders process of elimination: "If you took two orange eggs already, do you think you should take an orange egg again?"

I hope you enjoy this flash freebie.  Please, download it before it gets listed on TpT for $1, it will still be a great deal if you ask me!

Happy Teaching!
Erica's Ed-Ventures

No comments:

Post a Comment