Image Map

Free Printables for Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Hello! April is officially more than HALF OVER (where did it go!?) and Teacher Appreciation Week is right around the corner! Even though we are teachers ourselves, I know many of you have kids and are thinking about how to say a special "thank you" to their teachers, too!

I thought I would share some free printables and ideas for putting together some easy-peezy, but seriously cute, teacher appreciation gifts with just ONE of my Creative Paper Boxes! My Creative Paper Boxes are packed with goodies and I have bundled them together so they I can offer them at a huge discount with discounted shipping. However- that doesn't mean you can't split up the goodies to create multiple gifts and get even more bang for your buck!


I took a trip to the Dollar Tree (my little creative heaven) where I knew I could find some affordable goodies to dress up these paper products. Great news- even if you didn't snatch up a Creative Paper Box, you can still swap in any store bought notepads to create similar gifts or buy one now!

My limit was $10.00 for all the wrapping extras for all four gifts:

Everything except for some optional tulle ribbon was purchased at the Dollar Tree! 
One stop shopping folks!





These gifts give you some options for different sizes, too. Some have one notepad, some have multiple paper products. Here are some more details about what each gift used. 

*If you are using my Creative Paper Box goodies, I spilt the pack of 20-notecards into two sets. I left 10 notecards with envelopes in the original plastic sleeve and then wrapped a tulle tie around the other set of 10 for a different gift. 






If you haven't grabbed a Creative Paper Box, there are still some available in my Etsy store or on TpT! *Boxes on TpT are priced slightly higher due to higher selling commissions, however it gives you the option of using TpT credits towards your purchase or earning credits back!


I have lots of goodies and fun things planned for Teacher Appreciation week from Creative Clips Clipart from May 4-8, so make sure you check out my store and FB page for lots of things to celebrate YOU! Thank you for all you do!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Krista! I just bought my second creative paper box to do this for my EA's and peer helpers for Teacher Appreciation Week. Thank you for sharing! I know they are going to love this.

    Teaching is a Royal Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! After I received your box in the mail yesterday I set aside two small notepads and 8 notecards with envelopes for Teacher Appreciation gifts. I already made gift tags using your clip art that say "Great teachers lead in the 'write' direction!" and I'll add some flair pens to each set.

    jessicaysaunders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Definitely going to make some as soon as my box of goodies arrive. Now I just have to order another box for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete