Final Stretch... and Some Free Clipart

Y'all, the struggle is real right now.  We have 4 weeks of school left.  Two of them are snow make-up weeks and the kids are done.  DONE.  Kindergarteners have a terrible concept of time.  I mentioned that summer is soon and they've staged an all out riot.  I love them to pieces and I've already cried twice because they have to leave me, but they've lost their ever-lovin' minds.  They are holding me hostage for the remainder of our time together.  

I'm struggling with everything.  Being a wife,  remembering to call my family, brushing my teeth twice a day, being a friend (I think I've forgotten what those are these past two weeks), rinsing shampoo out of my hair, getting school stuff done, sleeping, eating anything but Sour Patch Kids, and Lord help me... I've fallen completely off the exercise train.  The train that I'm on now is called the "Exhausted from School - Netflix - Wine - Express."

I know I'm not the only one.  Why is the last month of school so stressful!?

I think I just need to get back into my health routine.  Just like my kids, I thrive on a routine.  Working out, eating right, and taking care of myself.  It is seriously going to be terrible.  I hate running and love sweet tea.  For a little inspiration, I'm sharing one of my Mini Sets, for FREE!  This is the exact outfit I wear when I get my sweat on.  

Just kidding.  I wish I looked good in a leotard and leg warmers.  


If you've still got some days left in school, you got this!  Let's do it!  Haha!  

Have a great week!

Ashley


6 comments:

  1. 3 weeks here. :-( We can do this! I just keep telling myself, last year, it was so much worse!

    Also, I LOVED that you mentioned that you hate running and love sweet tea. That's so totally me. Forget the chocolate, forget the wine- I just want sweet tea!

    Good luck making it through the last 4 weeks!

    Erica
    Growing Little Minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ashely, I feel like this right NOW and I am in Australia and we finish our school year in December!! We have a 2 week break in 7 weeks time and I am soooo looking forward to that!
    Thank you so much for the free clip (your products are gorgeous) but mostly, for the realisation that its not JUST me that falls off the exercise band wagon at times! :)

    Chantelle
    Miss Jacobs Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the cute set!! I only have 8 days left and still feel like I have so much to do.....final assessments to show that they have made tremendous growth since the beginning of the year :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this blog post...LOL...I know the struggle. Hoping summer clears it all away!! Thank you for the sweet mini set...I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about the kids holding me hostage! I just need to pull mine from the ceiling. Combine that with the heat and the rain (we are stuck inside) and I may not make it! I hate running too, but I think I hate knowing that I need to run more. Think I'll drink some sweet tea ( 2 c. sugar per gallon) and watch someone else run. Love the mini set of clip art! Inspiration!!
    Allison
    perfectlyprimary.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ideas sorted out here are almost considered to be of utmost importance and one nearly have to respond in the same way. grad school personal statement format

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget