Quotes for the Classroom

Hi Bog Hoppers! Happy Monday!

I LOVE to make fun little motivational posters for my students, to help inspire, encourage and keep a positive atmosphere in the classroom. 

I asked the girls from Blog Hoppin' for their favorite little sayings that they use in the classroom to inspire a new batch. I am so happy with how they came out and I hope you and your students like them too! You are welcome to print them out (find a printable pdf HERE) or share the images below on social media:








Do you have a favorite saying for the classroom - leave a comment below and let us know!

Thank you so much for dropping by today!

- Mel x

Frog Spot Blog

10 comments:

  1. I love thees posters, and they are perfect for my Mindsets study right now! Yours is spot on Mel, and I can't wait to get it printed and hung in my room next year! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these posters! My saying that I always use is simply "Try". It seems to work with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Thank you so much! I always say "You Rock" when they do something well/nice/extra etc and they start saying it to each other (which I absolutely love)!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these quotes and images are just adorable Mel.

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mel! LOVE them! I tell my students multiple times a week, "You MATTER, and so does your education!" {sometimes I have to add 'and so do your neighbors & their education!}
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They provide a healthy dose of positivity - and total CUTENESS! -
    What a great thing to share!
    Thank you! xo
    :o) Pamela
    HedgehogReader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I often say, "There's no such thing as I can't" and "The most important thing is to be kind." These are going to look awesome in my classroom!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome - they're cute and inspirational, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! What a great way to spread positivity! Maybe I should post them in the teacher's room too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its been pretty important for the professionals and other respective bodies to regard about every possible details as highlighted here and hopefully it will prove to be much better. professional editing services

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget