Image Map

Math Name Plates {Freebie}

Hi teacher friends!  It's Cheryl from Primary Graffiti!


Are you preparing yet to go back to school?
With only a 1.5 weeks remaining, I'm in full planning mode!


This week I began putting my room back together!
This is my second year working with aqua and pink.


This year I incorporated a bit more lime as an accent.
Spray paint transformed my filing cabinet and desk!

Today I'm writing to share a freebie math tool perfect for BTS planning!

This freebie file is editable! YAY!!!! Just add student's names and print.  I included four versions to ensure this file works for teachers in various primary grades.  

Kindergarten/First includes shapes, colors, coins, odd/even, number line and 100s chart.  First/Second includes shapes, coins, odd/even, number line, 100s chart, place value and time.  A second version for First/Second includes shapes, fractions, odd/even, number line, 100s chart, place value, and time.  Second/Third includes 3D shapes, fractions, odd/even, number line, multiplication chart, place value, and time.  Also included are blacklines.  You can print on colored paper or allow kids to color and individualize!  


Stay in touch with current happenings with Primary Graffiti
Each social button below have live links!

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment