Thanksgiving Freebies


Hi, Erica Bohrer here from Erica's Ed-Ventures.  All of us at Blog Hoppin' are very thankful for you!  To say thank you, I put together some Thanksgiving Freebies by Blog Hoppin' authors.  Just click to download from TeachersPayTeachers.

Thanksgiving Freebies
I like to tell my students why I am thankful for them by writing each student a personalized note.  I created this freebie a few years back.  You can type on the PDF file or print and handwrite a note.



Here is another Thanksgiving themed freebie, it is a file folder word wall with pictures.  I just love using these with my kiddos!

Here are some freebies by my fellow Blog Hoppers:
  

 


  
  

  





Clip Art:




Thanks for reading!  If you want to start getting ready for the holiday season, check out my Kindness Elves post:

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the good work.
    cheap papers sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots designed for women uses luxurious fur of a sheep skin, it will double your noble temperament. Last but not least, they are very cheap for you to buy.
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Grey
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Sand
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Navy
    http://www.classicugg.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget