Image Map

Teacher Week {Must-haves Monday with What the Teacher Wants}

I'm posting for  Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!!!
{if you want to link up too, just right click the picture and save it to your computer}



Here are my {Rachelle's} must-haves for this year:



* Computer Case
 {This one is from one of my favorite Etsy shops, LoveyDovey Creations}



*Erin Condren Teacher Planner




*Binders... and lots of em'! :) {click *here* for my post about binders}




*Laminator at home {click *here* to check it out online}



*Silhouette Cameo ....A definite investment that is SO worth it!




Thanks for reading! Love, Rachelle {& Natalie}





Do you have must-haves for your classroom?  If so, become a follower of Blog Hoppin' and link up below!  Remember to link to your direct post, not just your blog url.  Include the Teacher Week poster {right click the poster from above} and link back to Blog Hoppin'! :)


12 comments:

  1. I love my little laminator! It has been a life saver! Great post Rachelle!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, I love the computer case!!! Thanks so much for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE the computer case!! Gotta go check it out!
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to the blogging world and just started following your blog. Thanks for a fun link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my laminator and Cameo. I don't know what I would do without either one of them.

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caved and bought the Cameo! I've been seeing it everywhere and cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.


    I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often.
    I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else


    Thanks

    industrial oils in delhi



    ReplyDelete
  8. As I have pointed out so often in this blog, teaching has become a global profession and Pearson's report takes us back ten years to policy solutions that might be right for a single country.
    dissertation sample acknowledgment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful used for sharing the information.
    dissertation masters

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us. Paper Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tough doing the job mindset is usually far more important thus.sedotan plastik People review at work, anyone review every single day and also the services for college students who receiving education on the net.

    ReplyDelete