iPad Freebies!

Over Spring Break I spent some time updating my classroom iPads and doing some much needed maintenance on them.  I've had "make backgrounds for iPads" on my to-do list for months now... like 7-8 months.  I don't know why I took so long to complete such a simple task, but life just gets in my way sometimes.  I wanted a simple but fun look... so I went with black/white stripes and added a colorful number!

How did I install these backgrounds?  Well I probably could have used dropbox or a file sharing app (like Google Drive), BUT I took the hard-way and emailed each picture to myself... then saved it as the background.

Sidenote:  If your backgrounds/wallpapers look too enlarged or stretched, check THIS website out!

You can grab backgrounds with the numbers 1-20 HERE for free!  You will need to be able to open a zip file in order to download!  You can find the cases shown below HERE.  I've had them over a year and they are still as good as new!!!
I also spent some time nailing down a few iPad rules for my class.  Once again, I should have done this months ago, but oh well!  My students actually do a really good job handling my devices.  Since my husband and I purchased the iPads, they are very aware that I can take them away at any given moment.  I've actually never had a problem with inappropriate behavior or students misusing my them!  You can grab the rules that I made HERE for free!
You can check out my 10 favorite apps HERE!  I try to update my little blog with apps as I find them!  I sure hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!  I can't wait to celebrate my Risen Savior with family and friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies Amy. Great as per usual.
    Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the great I-Pad suggestions! It so saves some time for finding good apps for the children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. success for you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was   about to   say   something   on   this   topic.   But   now   i   can   see   that   everything   on   this   topic   is   very   amazing   and   mind   blowing, so   i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing. @ FreeSoft

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget